Friday, February 11, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again!

No, I'm not referring to Valentine's Day, silly.  I'm talking about FASHION WEEK in NYC.  Oh how I wish I was there to check out the latest on the runways, hob nob with the likes of Tory Burch and Marc Jacobs and admire the best in street style (which I really think is the best part).  Alas, it won't be this year.

Thankfully, I've got my friend Jamie Beck, a photographer in NYC, who can fill me in on all the details.  If you're not familiar with her blog From Me To You, you must check it out at
 http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/.

She is one of 24 fashion/style bloggers that Tumblr chose to capture their take on everything Fashion Week - from runways, street style, behind the scenes and events.  They were even profiled in The Wall Street Journal.  She's even blogging about what she plans to wear each day because you can't just wear any old thing to Fashion Week.

So check out her stunning photography....

No comments: