Monday, June 1, 2009

Vacation Hangover

I am back from vacation and it's taking a while to get re-adjusted to living like an adult with a 9-5 job again. Yes, I have vacation hangover. Thankfully my boyfriend has played the dutiful role of making life after vacation more enjoyable simply by being his usual cute self. :-)

I visited my family back in Rochester, NY where I easily (and willingly) fell back into the mode of BBQ'ing in the backyard, raking grass clippings and digging up flower beds, walking barefoot in the grass and not having to worry about stepping on glass/dog poop/cigarette butts, eating my mom's spectacular food, visiting Wegman's, lounging dockside on Canandaigua Lake, waking up early b/c I have the energy, running through Lilac Park, breathing fresh air, smelling the acacia tree in our neighbor's yard, getting my hair highlighted b/c it's doesn't cost a fortune, having zero access to email or a computer....I could go on.

I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped but I'll be posting a bunch in the next few days....

No comments: