Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter in the Desert

Wow.  Between the Thanksgiving holiday and a photo shoot I just produced, it's been quite busy so my apologies for the silence.  As mentioned, this past week I was on location around LA and Palm Springs.  My day job involves producing photo shoots for Deutsch, an advertising agency in Los Angeles.   I produce print ads that you've probably seen in billboards, magazines, posters, subway cars, brochures and the web for clients like VW, PlayStation, HTC, Fresh & Easy grocery store, California Milk, etc.  It's fun, challenging, and often gives me the opportunity to travel a bit.

Last Thursday we drove to Palm Springs and shot on a strip of roadway between the wind turbines.  They're pretty awesome and HUGE.  I didn't have time to whip out my fancy camera so I thought it would be fun to try out some of the cool apps that I have on my Android phone.

More photos of my trip to come....





No comments: